View Single Post
Old 04 March 2013, 12:14   #24
AmigaFriend

Thumbs up

Finally I came around to give this emulator a proper test.
In the past I tried to use it but i don't fancy much nowadays to have to tinker with constant command line input to use a program. I'm getting old and without patience to test 100 command line options to play a game.

That's where the FS-UAE Launcher enters and what a fine frontend it is. With the innovative on line database with properly preconfigured games, after a scan of your games in the HD you'll have the easiest emulator to play Amiga games. I was quite impressed with it. The Launcher is very nice to use and you get relevant info of each game. And more are being added to the database each week, so the list will be improving as time goes by. And for the games that aren't configured yet i found that the default A500 config works really well right out of the box.
I still have to try the netplay feature which is also another great addition to play with anyone on the other side of the planet.
I'll always be using WinUAE for other stuff specially WB usage, but for games it will not go easier than this.

Page generated in 0.05036 seconds with 11 queries