View Single Post
Old 07 February 2013, 15:25   #60
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingdown View Post
I uploaded some screenshots to Zombie Apocalypse II... unfortunately I messed up a little bit and now there is duplicate screenshots. It seems I cannot remove my own images, so could somebody else do that? Actually the changes are still pending for moderation, so if the moderator could do that.

Thanks. I will be more careful in future, I promise.
No problem, I approved the latest additions. Don't worry about it, the system is designed to handle this. It is also impossible for multiple values to be active for the same key. Only the last approved/added value is current

Also, multiple revisions for keys, and a complete history of all changes are kept, so you don't really need to be afraid of example destroying data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusle View Post
Sure. You simply could set nothing behind the screenX_sha1. Example: screen1_sha1 = .. After this, the screenshot is removed from the entry.
BTW: You can use the commenting function of the database
EDIT: I see no duplicates
No, because I fixed it (also, the point wasn't to remove an approved entry, Goingdown only wanted to mention that he had added multiple (not yet approved) images for the same key (which isn't really a problem).

Page generated in 0.07563 seconds with 10 queries