View Single Post
Old 09 January 2013, 17:46   #14
mr_a500
Amiga-based Cyborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim View Post
The best fix is that the bundle is recreated with the SDL framework bundled.

(Note: part of the FS-UAE build process for creating Mac app bundles is to run the included fix-app.py script, which copies required libraries to the bundle and updates the references in the executable. Perhaps this has not run properly when this app bundle was created).
Now I remember why I did crap bundling - the build fails at this point:
Code:
cp: ../../out/libfs-capsimage.dylib: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [bundle] Error 1
I didn't realize the required capsimage source was in a separate download. The executable worked for me (and I didn't need IPF support), so I just manually created the .app bundles that I uploaded. (I'm fairly new to Macs, so I foolishly assumed it would work)

If I comment out that line in the makefile, it continues to this point:
Code:
install_name_tool: object: fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libglib-2.0.0.dylib malformed object (unknown load command 4)
If I take the (newer) libraries from /opt/local/lib/ instead of /usr/local/lib/, it builds without errors - but there's another problem: fix-app.py seems to be changing the path for other libraries that it doesn't actually copy to the Frameworks folder:

Code:
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libXrandr.2.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libXrandr.2.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libXext.6.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libXext.6.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libXrender.1.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libXrender.1.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libX11.6.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libX11.6.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libxcb.1.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libxcb.1.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libXau.6.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libXau.6.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
['install_name_tool', '-change', '/opt/local/lib/libXdmcp.6.dylib', '@executable_path/../Frameworks/libXdmcp.6.dylib', 'fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib']
fixing fs-uae.app/Contents/Frameworks/libglib-2.0.0.dylib
This makes the executable fail because it can't find those libraries in the Frameworks folder. Why is it doing that?

Last edited by mr_a500; 09 January 2013 at 20:40.

Page generated in 0.04319 seconds with 11 queries