View Single Post
Old 07 November 2012, 22:48   #3
snakecoils

After some investigations I have managed to add the missing menus to the PPC build simply doing a bit of cut'n'paste
Here is in short the way I have followed:

- On the PPC G4 build the executable from inside the /macosx directory of FS-UAE source: the process will stop because of lacking of the libfs part but goes far enough to have the FS-UAE.app almost ready with the fs-uae CLI executable inside
- Put the OSX intel version somewhere on the PPC desktop, you will see its icon with the slashed circle on it meaning its build will not run on PPCs
- With CTRL-click on this icon choose from the pop-up menu to show the package contents and copy the directories Contents/Frameworks and Contents/Resources from the FS-UAE.app (intel) to the very same locations FS-UAE.app (ppc)
- VoilĂ , icons and menus are there on PPC too!

Ok, I know this is a very dirty job but in the meantime it works without too much headaches

I really would like that someone expert in PPC developing will write a step-by-step guide for the newbies (as it has been done for the SDL Mame on Bannister's forum) so everyone still in G4/G5 business can safely build its executable on its own.

Page generated in 0.04448 seconds with 10 queries