View Single Post
Old 22 September 2012, 04:27   #6
bbond007

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasco_matias View Post
Thanks, this clarified some things... still I don't understand why the pin 41 hack worked in some cases but not in mine... probably related to the fact that I'm using a TV (scart or RF) to visualize the signal. Probably a monitor will have another behavior...

Ultimately, my aim is to get a flicker-fixer (like this one: http://www.vesalia.de/e_indivisionagamk2.htm) to connect my A1200 to an LCD PC monitor. Would you reckon this would work without problems with my NTSC (now hybrid) board? the flicker-fixer is kind of expensive and if I doubt it's going to work I'll hold my order...
I went through all this with a NTSC CD32 which is worse because there is very little NTSC software.

The results were different on different screens... Some worked perfectly well, some B/W...

I feel your pain... I would have been better off with a PAL CD32, and I'm in the US.

The Indivision will make it all better hopefully. I love mine, but be aware it may not be 100% compatible with your screens either... until the firmware is done. It does not work at all in VGA or HDMI with my LG TV. Works perfectly with my Samsung monitor in HDMI...

Page generated in 0.04268 seconds with 11 queries