View Single Post
Old 01 September 2012, 01:16   #155
Marcuz

Tested both: nothing changes; to which I assume that the lag I found at the start is due to a particular hardfile used for boot disk, anyway, the lag is not sound related.

It's not about how many HD are mounted and there's no difference between hardfiles and harddrive directories, AFAIK, so it's either that one hardfile or some option that I've missed, but since the config file is recent, the one I've already attached, and with no strange stuff in, I'm not sure.

Not sound related the guru too, as it happens everytime anyway, with sound disabled, and not graphic card related since I've tested Direct Draw with no difference (the lag there too in the display swap is related to only one hardfile tried).

It is not AFAIK related to the GUI neither, as the guru happens also with the resizeable option off.

The guru number is 80000003 002021DA; sometimes the last pair becomes 2E.

This has to be hard disk related in some way, since the guru happens only if there's a HD mounted, even if it is not the boot unit; but the only thing changed recently there is the 1GB hack, and that worked before the last two betas and it does not affect the guru if it is switched off

Page generated in 0.05500 seconds with 11 queries