View Single Post
Old 04 August 2012, 23:08   #92
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Yes, Spanner

Riempie I'm going to try with Simon. I've only tried Microcosm.

EDIT: TRIED. What can I tell? I've just watched the intro, as you say it was stuttering.... Full speed with my ACA1231/42. Then I've installed my shit of Amitek Hawk ramboard with 4mb and .... Full speed of the intro.

That with Simon the Sorcerer. ... I have to say that it played right with the ACA and when installing the Hawk it gave an error in the CF. The partition I was using has around 20Gb, so I suposse that as the Floppy doesn't use any Scsi.device prepared for large partitions that was the problem. Dunno if copying in Devs an updated Scsi.device it won't give that problem. I've copied the iso to an smaller partition and the Hawk was playing perfect.

If you need it I can make a video, I can use an ACA1230/56 even .

What can I say?
-Are you while booting pressing both buttons of the mice and disabling the bootable partition/s? I suposse so, as if I don't do so it boots DH0 in mine.
-What File System are you using and with how much buffers? I'm using PFS3DS (the best install guide here ) with 300 Buffers where I've got now the Isos (a 4Gb partition). I think that could be the problem.
-About that you can't save it, I can't do anything. I'm sure in mine will be the same.
-And the last thing, just curiosity, why do you want to play STS? It seems exactly the same than the WHDLoad AGA version for the miggy .

Last edited by Retrofan; 05 August 2012 at 00:37.

Page generated in 0.04503 seconds with 11 queries