View Single Post
Old 05 May 2012, 23:37   #16
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljones View Post
FS-Uae looks like an intresting emulator, have only just found about it really! Before then I was still using e-uae. However I did come across one problem.

Not sure if this is a bug at all or if it just some weirdness ony my system .... admittadely I did use fs-gui in conjunction with fs-uae (I used the development fs-uae 1.3.2). For some reason copying via the workbench dosen't seem to work quite right if using a folder as a hard disk. Here's the procedure that I tried (there were no problems with using a hard file instead of a folder). Done on linux 64-bit slackware 13.37 using fs-uae/fs-gui and kickstart/workbench 1.3; [...] Really strange as the same behaviour dosen't seem to exist if using a hard drive file as opposed to a folder (directory). If I copy across by dragging the icons still show up after a reboot.
Hi, It is not strange that mounted directories / hard drive files can behave differently, as it is completely different code handling the two cases. I will try to see if I can reproduce the problem by following your steps. Very nice bug report by the way. Such steps-to-reproduce error reports are very welcome

Page generated in 0.04302 seconds with 11 queries