View Single Post
Old 18 January 2011, 17:01   #11
Lord Riton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDNI View Post
@Lord Riton

The Amiga is [ Show youtube player ]

It is a shame that QON is lost... BUT... There are many Amiga projects that need good coders, maybe you could get involved?

Nice link, i love that song (and the portal game).

I fear i don't have time to code on amigas again, and anyway i didn't program anything on my amiga since the QON project, i forgot probably to much. I Lost arround 10 years of my life playing online games like HoMM3, Asheron's call 1/2 and last but not least: World of Warcraft

I'm trying to re-learn my C++ on my PC atm, to eventually find a job as a programmer again. I worked as a programmer in a German companie for 2 years, and lost my job cause of these online games arround 8 years agoo now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djay View Post
Maybe if the editor works well maybe we could knock a scenario and workable level set up?
I'm sorry, but the editor is not advanced enough to create a real scenario, if i had worked one more month or so, we probably could have..

Also there is a problem with the number kinda "list boxes" i made, i don't know why, but with my WinUAE i don't see the numbers they seem to be in the same color as the boxes themself. It worked better on my real amiga, but like i said, i more or less lost it with my HD beeing broken.

Last edited by TCD; 18 January 2011 at 17:53. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged. Use multi-quote.

Page generated in 0.04425 seconds with 11 queries