View Single Post
Old 17 January 2011, 10:58   #93
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorham View Post
Of course, you made that dungeon. If you've only played the early part a few times, then it will be harder. Also, there is a hint of panic (as per design, right?), and this doesn't help when trying to quickly navigate that area.
You just need to plan things in advance.

Quote:
True, but he also has to be killed to progress further into the dungeon, and if I'm not mistaken it's beneficial to do this as early as possible (not easy).
Well, i could say otherwise, but i do not want to emit spoilers

Quote:
No problem, after all, this dungeon is fun.
This is all that counts

Quote:
It simply opens a screen of the required dimensions (manual input), but of a different mode. Mine is a modified DblNtsc monitor (great in interlace: 94 Hrtz interlace, far less flicker on an SVGA CRT than DblPal No flicker).
Well, just do what suits you the best

Quote:
No, that doesn't happen, and would actually not be nice when facing the dragons (when you play like me: running around them to be able to hit him from the back all the time). In fact, could it be possible that the games runs slightly slower because of the increased chipmem bandwidth?
Errh, maybe you mean the increased chipmem bandwidth that's used by the chipset, that is, the decreased chipmem bandwidth that remains free for the cpu ?
If your mode is a 28mhz mode, then it's perfectly possible that it can run slower.

Page generated in 0.04354 seconds with 11 queries