View Single Post
Old 24 December 2010, 15:05   #80
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
Well, not really. Some parts may be just too difficult, or even impossible. For example, the part where you apparently got stuck (4 dragons) is relatively easy to do with 4 characters (when you know how) but i wouldn't try with only one.
Hmm, doesn't sound good, I really like going solo...
Quote:
Anyway, it was NOT planned to be done like that
Yes, I know, I just did it solo to circumvent my party slection problems in that dungeon from hell
Quote:
Yes, but when an idea comes it's not necessarily doable on an existing dungeon
True, but you could also just write down all your ideas (or type them ) and work on one or two dungeons at a time incorporating suitable ideas from your list.
Quote:
For now, all my tests with GetBestModeID (or something like that) have failed (i'm not getting the right value in all cases).
Is that really needed for manual screenmode selection? Anyway, for DM it's not truly needed because of screen promotion, it's more useful for your image viewer.
Quote:
New version uploaded ! There are some quite big changes in the code. I hope i've broken nothing, but please use the new versions of the dungeons with this new code (or some puzzles won't work).

Main dungeon has a newly completed level, which was previously just a corridor (it's an area you will never reach anyway ).
Second dungeon has only minor changes.
Third dun... errhhh... yes, there is something new. I'll let you discover what's there exactly
Sounds good, I'll check it out

EDIT:

I think I'm going to start your nightmare dungeon over. You can start solo, and clear the way to the food and water area, while trying to kill the least amount of monsters you can manage. Then just go back to the hall of champions, get more characters, and start training them there. Simple

Saves you the pain of recruiting a full party from the start, and it gives you a food and water advantage. It also means you start out stronger, because of the EXP from the hall of champions monsters... and you get better initial gear

Last edited by Thorham; 27 December 2010 at 00:34.

Page generated in 0.07475 seconds with 11 queries