View Single Post
Old 21 September 2010, 00:15   #16
Emu Amiga
Super dooper Amiga fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
Just tried it with ClassicWB (thanks for the bump Locash ) and after you edited the CUSTOM entry, press return and then save. That should 'fix' it
Yep, that did it. And the ding-dong of the day award goes to....me.

I fell rather sheepish, befuddled by the [enter] key. thanks again TCD, is there anything about this emulator you don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Filesystem is "supported" (works, usually), that message appears if completely unsupported feature is enabled like uaescsi or bsdsocket.

Do not put configuration files, adfs, hdfs etc.. in Program Files.
I have all my files in my Public folder, but thanks for the info just the same. Oh, if i haven't said enough lately, thanks for the continued support of the great emulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
Just tried it with ClassicWB (thanks for the bump Locash ) and after you edited the CUSTOM entry, press return and then save. That should 'fix' it
Editing the text worked fine, but no infinite gold, oh well, i guess that just defeats the whole purpose of the game anyways. C-64 version seems alot easier it just looking at it on a 24" monitor sorta hurts the old eyes.

Last edited by Graham Humphrey; 21 September 2010 at 09:01. Reason: Multiple posts merged

Page generated in 0.04247 seconds with 10 queries