View Single Post
Old 19 February 2010, 09:41   #1
Dionysis

ST-08 sample disk

Hello everyone.
When I got my Soundtracker collection it consisted of ST-00 to ST-08.
I made many songs with them. Recently (and while my Amiga is out of order for 15 years) I found someone who transferred my disks to adf files. Glorious! Only problem, some of the disks were no longer working :-(
One of them is ST-08. Now, I found it on Aminet, just to find out that my so called ST-08 is not the same as the one I found on Aminet. Either the instruments are named differently, or they are altogether different, i.e. a custom sample compilation. Obviously I need these samples to play my songs (never learned how to make modules...) I searched all ST disks I found in Aminet but few names matched or even came close. I took some notes about them (in brackets is the ST-xx number that I find a correspondence). Needless to say that after all this time I don't even remember how most of these samples sounded like (at least with enough accuracy). Also, a few of them were exactly taken from games, like "where is the money" (I think you all know where this comes from...) So, I just give you the listing of the samples contained in my ST-08, hoping that this might ring a bell to someone (only good thing, they are quite few in number). Thank you all in advance!

Bad_blocks
Bassc10
bassc12 [bass12=58]
basstom
blood.2
bloodmoney [21]
body.blow
boyit
bsdrum5
checkthisout [37]
claps12 [35]
clapsd1 [claps=34]