View Single Post
Old 17 June 2009, 10:03   #1
kirk
Zone Friend

configs wont auto load winuae after move to other pc

hi all,
i normally start winuae by just clicking on a saved config, but after putting em and winuae 1.5.3 on to another pc, now whenever i click a config im confronted with the winuae quickstart screen and i have to manually load the same config that i just started winuae with !

the 'show gui on started' tab is not clicked, and even after i save a config it still wont boot to the game.

im stumped here, ive not had this prob before, why are my configs all of a sudden trying to drive me batty.

maybe something to do with file associations on the new pc (winuae does start when config clicked though), maybe cos the config was saved in winuae 1.3 (but in the config it reads 1.5.3 cos of previous session on that ver), maybe windows hasent registered a winuae to itself (ive not installed 1.3 on new pc).

if i can not suss this, can i edit the configs in wordpad to include a line that WILL boot straight to the game ?

this would happen now just as im ready to play with the all new jamiga due out (it runs games straight from configs) !

cheers

Page generated in 0.05504 seconds with 10 queries