View Single Post
Old 07 November 2008, 14:29   #8
Anubis
Retro Gamer

I would be very thankful if you start with next Racunari first when the time is right.

Unfortunately, I left Balkans in second part of 1992 with one backpack of cloths from Karlovac for Germany where I've spent next 3 years before moving to USA. In those 3 years in Germany, except my German family I didn't know any Amiga owners from ex-YU and didn't see single game in our language(s).

Thank you for scans of Racunari! I was looking for scans for a long time. I still remember how exciting was to read them first time around, when I could only imagine to own computer, and when Apple II in school was only thing we were able to use. (Over 2000 students and only 10-15 computers )

That first issue of Racunari explains exactly why was that. First, we were not allow to import more then small amount of money and secondly we were to pay somewhere around 50% of tax for the stuff we imported. How smart were people at the power of that time?!

Best regards,

Anubis (I'll PM you name )

@ Galaxy - when you have time, please add first Amiga Style. There is no a lot of mags, and they are all amiga games. I'll start with first issue this weekend. (1992 - 11)

Last edited by Anubis; 07 November 2008 at 14:46.

Page generated in 0.08135 seconds with 11 queries