View Single Post
Old 11 September 2007, 22:20   #37
Charlie
. . Mouse . .

Hmmm, lots of dodgy-memory-itis on my part no doubt!
( My job requires I retain huge amounts of information that I can bring forth at a moment's notice in a coherent & professional manner ready to be applied to the problem @ hand. An impossible task! The result is often a sort of realistic bullshit! Sometimes it's hard for me to tell what's genuine memory & what's 'creative extrapolation'! )

Psst!
I've got a copy of just about every Amiga rom there is - including some the more famous fake ones.
Of course, I own all the relevant hardware.

I vaguely remember wondering why Amithlon used a 16bit A2000 rom, so decided to see what others may work - tried quite a few. All 3.1's work with the exception of 40.70's.
My main reason for this was to add a few patches to the rom for speed / stability / experimentation reasons. I patched a few different base-roms to a greater or lesser extent. Some well known stuff & some Rom/Remus fiddling too.
I thought I'd left it @ the original Amithlon rom with the patches I've mentioned, but could easily have gotten confused.

The other stuff - yes it's coming back to me now you mention it.
IpswichTown SP1, eh?
The only person I can think that may have that is Bernie Meyer - probably long-since deleted...
How you would then get that back into Amithlon would be way beyond me!

Last edited by Charlie; 11 September 2007 at 22:32.

Page generated in 0.06677 seconds with 11 queries