View Single Post
Old 23 June 2001, 08:53   #7
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

shatterhand

I already did that with GP2 on PC.. :-)

I have to say the games I most played on Amiga was SWOS , Elite (I had to start all over again, I was playing in the MSX for ages, then I got the amiga, and I just had to re-learn how to dock )... on the MSX I was already Elite class, on the amiga, I only got to Above Average.... shame I could never be that good on Frontier

and about SWOS.. Before it, I played Sensi a LOT..but when SWOS was released, I played EVERY SINGLE DAY until my Amiga broke...I played custom leagues, played it as a manager (although I found this option rather boring) , I played leagues with my friends (although it was just a competition for the 2nd place.. the 1st place was ALWAYS mine , I played crazy cups with a crap team from El Salvador against the top teams from Europe (this was a real challenge)... I guess SWOS was the game I most played in my life, and it's still my favourite soccer game ever (Maybe there's not the graphics or realism of Winning Eleven in the PSX, but boy, it's DAMN FUN to play! playable, good, and manic (yes, MANIC) as a soccer game can get!

Page generated in 0.04825 seconds with 10 queries