View Single Post
Old 25 April 2006, 01:06   #42
bird
tRSi-iNNOVATiONs

A couple of weeks back i was moving to another apartment, while sorting out stuff i stumbled across some of my old amiga cds, crude dumps from a guy running a board in town. (that guy had amongst other stuff a cd burner, which cost a fortune back in 94.) Anyways, today i stumble about this thread and think to myself, hmm putty squad, didnt i just see that the other day on this cd? *littlepausetoraisethetension*

Well i just checked, its only a preview released by anthrox on 08/94, and doesnt even seem to work, atleast in winuae that is. game asks for disk 8 () right after the 'system 3 presents' screen. Couldnt convert the .dms to .adf via adfopus, only .adz which it failed to do, so i dumped it into an empty .adf image from winuae, maybe thats the prob. No idea if it ever worked, had a dislike for all those cutie platformers except for a few exceptions like pp hammer.

If anyone likes to fiddle around with that one i can up the .dms to the zone. Sry if this is old news, only recently caught the c= flu again hehe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Putty_Squad_preview_001.gif
Views:	487
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	10897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Putty_Squad_preview_002.gif
Views:	486
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	10898  

Page generated in 0.09705 seconds with 11 queries