View Single Post
Old 24 November 2005, 05:46   #12
sarek2k
E.A.B Addict and Proud

Send a message via MSN to sarek2k
Woody57 my idea was to have the very components you mentioned within the logo ie A for Amiga (which has the keyboard A1200), H is for Hardware and contains a part of an A1200 motherboard you can see where i am going here the Other A well at this moment in short notice i hadn't found or thought of the Archive bit however now that springs to mind what about a hd or even cd rom (Amiga type) to imply the archive!

I appreciate the logo's Zetro has done but i very much like the icon type buttons he has done maybe if i could take the logo and he could do the buttons i see he has coverd the web safe colours! I don't wish to step on his toes and i am sure he don't mine! maybe a co-op (so fondly remeberd from Amiga scene days!) He's thought much more about the design of the logo where i have thought much more about the look of it! On my part perhaps the backlight effect was a bit too much for a web safe palette i was just looking for a striking effect!

I am sure we can all work together to get the best results something that could only happen with Amiga user's current or Ex We might be slaves to the PC (some of us anyway) but we fondly remeber the days of deluxe paint on our Amiga's!

If Photographs are to be used then i am sure is space for a high colour jpeg logo rather than a skimped on 216 colour .gif one as long as it isn't too big in size and fits in with the background of the site etc!

Page generated in 0.04182 seconds with 11 queries