View Single Post
Old 30 April 2024, 19:12   #1799
Mr_Horizon

The retrogamequiz - the lottery winners

So, I've disappeared from the scene for a while, not only in this thread, but in the whole forum (heck, in ALL forums). Mea culpa! Instead of ‘end of March’, the prize draw will now take place at the end of April.

As a reminder, this is what I wrote in January, these prizes are waiting for the lucky winners:

1x Neo Geo Mini from Maniac forum admin Rocco
1x 50€ Mystery Box from ‘www.retroplace.com - Your marketplace for video games & consoles’
1x ATARI: Art and Design of Video Games. The translator Stephan Freundorfer is publishing the ‘Prince of Persia’ diaries together with the game designer Jordan Mechner in April this year.

The prizes will be raffled off among the top 50, no legal recourse

So, in this picture are the top 50 from the last round - did I forget anyone? ^_^

Now the magic happens...

...if the picture is not enough, here is a video: [ Show youtube player ] More documentation is not available. :P

And our winners! °_°

Mmmh, unfortunately nobody from this forum. -_-

These three users will be contacted in May with their addresses. If someone does not get in touch or does not want to give their address, the prize will be awarded at the end of the month to the user of the respective forum with the most total points.

Is that it now? No!

No, because there is one thing left - the 10 year overall ranking, with a special prize. This is coming... sometime in May. We have time now.

Page generated in 0.05354 seconds with 11 queries