View Single Post
Old 15 April 2024, 20:44   #39
AC/DC HACKER!

With OS 4, after installing fresh (Quickstart), I get a funky screen of the normal OS 4 'splash' screen, I see the drive light flicker for HDD, ...I don't see the Workbench. CSPPC reflects (same info as my real Amiga) CVPPC.

The long string for 3Dlabs shows when installing and can be selected. I've tried with and without G-Rex being selected during install..

After install and booting from HDF the garbled screen (wrong screen mode?), and HDD loading indicator, I've also used End+F10 and the screen doesn't switch. So CVPPC isn't being recognized. CVPPC only shows in CSPPC PCI menu once G-Rex is enabled in WinUAE Extensions and not added as a Graphics Board in Extensions. Picasso IV Z3 is noticed and active with OS 4..I wanted to make sure that's okay. :-)

With OS 3.1, I'm seeing Icon and window artifacts after opening directories/folders and programs, and after ScreenMode for a new res, the screen will attempt to change but doesn't complete..have to reset to continue. Again, I've made sure CVPPC is noticed by CSPPC PCI menu. Ohh..and the Amiga Boot Menu is longer than it should be. I have to click a bit lower down from any selection to select it.

I haven't had much opportunity to do much checking, but shall create a log soon of both OS 4.x, and 3.1..

I'm currently only testing from Quickstart, A4K and CSPPC.

Page generated in 0.04173 seconds with 11 queries