View Single Post
Old 28 February 2024, 11:30   #13
AMIPEGUSER

@fgh
The A 3000 have a nice Story. We had nearly 10 Amiga Shops this times. Because I collected all Games I was very good customer in these shops. Beginning 2000 most shops closed. In one of these I helped to renovate and clean the shop by closing. The A3000 did not worked so well and I got it as gift for my help.!!!
After changing Condensators and get the battery out it works fine so far.

@Snoopy1234
One Australian Game is missing in my Collection. I bought HowZat Cricket years ago via Ebay Australia. Because of the postage I want to collect some other titels from the seller, but I did not get any others. After month the Seller was away. So I never get this one.
That a pity. I like to collect football and cricket games. Cricket is not really popular in Germany so it is fun for me to have these Games.
Part of the rarest Games I have are these four Titels...
https://amiga.abime.net/publishers/view/tronic-verlag

I know one collector whicxh have also Space Cab but no one other which have these.
The fifth in the Collection is missing. It was 3001 O´Connors Fight in the German Version. But I also never see this. I also never see the Rainbow Arts english Version.

And of course Titels like Dark Angel and Legend of Falconia which I can give to the Community after 20 Years of searching.

Page generated in 0.04184 seconds with 10 queries