View Single Post
Old 30 September 2023, 00:22   #52
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Hi people:

I can understand what several people are telling in this thread about that you need to have OS3.2 to use it. I was thinking the same, but well... at least it works...

I'm planning to include AmigaGPT in my next AKReal 9.2 update. I was "ready" to pack all of the files but then I found something very rare:

AmigaGPT does work "from time to time" in AKReal with KS3.1 OS3.9BB2.

Please excuse my so bad mobile, but I had to record it; if I wouldn't you shouldn't believe what I say: [ Show youtube player ]

This is what I say in the video:
Shit quality video just to show some rare behaviour of AmigaGPT.
As you may know, AmigaGPT should only work with OS3.2... But it does here in my next AKReal 9.2 update too as you can see. So rare that I've stopped my update. Maybe someone could use this info and make an appropiate launcher?
When I add the API key it works perfect as if was using OS3.2. I can even close the program and open it again on the fly since you get it working the first time. It will have the same problems on the next boot, but... hey!

Edit: You could think that my actual launcher will work changing what I've just done in the video... Nope. What I know is that using/changing diferent things from my Script, AmigaGPT will run later FROM my Magellan Start Menus . Now, after the video and a reboot (as an example) AmigaGPT won't load till I change what I've enabled to be disabled.... That's how it is working, so RARE !!

Last edited by Retrofan; 30 September 2023 at 16:23.

Page generated in 0.08021 seconds with 11 queries