View Single Post
Old 08 June 2023, 21:42   #191
OlafSch

Just my 2 cents...

a central portal including all beginners informations might make sense if you want to interest new users outside of the community and give them all important informations in one place, under one brand after f.e. attending events. There you can give the website to interested people and they can visit it and decide what to do or to buy. But for that you need one brand, one common platform and strategy and even then I would not ask for money but offer free informations. The current community not needs this and for me everything is too vague. Ironically he asks which amiga website currently promises to invest money but forgets to ask which amiga website asks for money to be member.

Besides the most efforts are needed to create the content, not to set up a website with a CMS. If he expects the people to create the content for free and asks for lots of money just to create the website I see a problem. I buy products and sometimes donor money if I like what someone does but I will certainly not back this kickstarter or make a subscription with monthly fees where I have no control what happens with the money.

Last edited by OlafSch; 08 June 2023 at 21:54.

Page generated in 0.04555 seconds with 11 queries