View Single Post
Old 06 May 2023, 18:18   #53
Master484

Yes, there is some basic info about Avesoft in that site.

Also the finnish and english articles there seem to be almost identical.

So, these two guys were the founders of Avesoft:

Jyrki Kummola - The founder and owner of Avesoft.
Kimmo Kujansuu - Avesoft's business advisor. Also had a part in founding the company.

Three other people are also mentioned: Jari Moisio (handyman), Karri Palovuori (had a part in many of their game projects) and Pertti Lehtinen (the programmer of Coloris).

Also there's a little bit of info about an unreleased Avesoft game, Metallic Nations, of which an Amiga release was at least planned. And that's about it everything we can learn from this site.

But if anyone still has the old Avesoft games or knows about them, it's the founder, Jyrki Kummola. So if he's in Facebook and someone has the courage, then maybe ask him about it.

But as you may have guessed, I'm not in Facebook.

---

But I have some good news guys: I just found an unreleased Avesoft game, called Celloids.

Well, actually I have known about this game for some time (it was put to the internet in 2020). But it seems that it has gone completely under the radar for everyone here on EAB, so here it is.

Here's a video, gameplay starts around 7:12

[ Show youtube player ]

And here's a finnish article, which also has a download link:
https://www.v2.fi/artikkelit/pelit/2...peli-Suomesta/

However, I uploaded the ADF to the Zone for you, so you don't have to look at the finnish language.

I'll post more info about the game soon.

Page generated in 0.04608 seconds with 10 queries