View Single Post
Old 10 March 2023, 18:37   #14
Kin Hell
0ld0r Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Yes that is me. Amedia-Computer have told me that they "Have no further comment" and Aeon refuses to reply to my email attempts. As of now they have outright stolen over $3000.00 from me and there isn't anything that I can do about it. I appealed to the Amiga community for help and that went nowhere either.

As of now I am still looking at an empty Fractal case - as it's all I have left of the 3000.00 system. They are still holding my 5040 board and RX 550 graphics card and refuse to return them, DOA or not.

Beware to anyone that wants to purchase a new Aeon X5000 system. If something goes wrong they just go silent and keep your money. I was a lifetime member of Amiga.org in good standing for over 20 years. I appealed for help from them knowing the Aeon connection with that site. They have since locked me out of my account there so that I cannot update my thread on Amiga.org.

The whole thing has left me pretty bitter. I still have not written a single file to the drive on my 5020 that I purchased at the same time. Although that machine works flawlessly I know that if anything goes wrong with it I am screwed and out another $3000.00. As of now the 5020 sits in as new condition while I decide what to do with it. I am afraid to turn it on.

I have an open thread at Amigans.net that chronicles the entire months long process of the troubleshooting that I went through. Although that thread didn't go anywhere either, it may help keep someone else from being ripped off too.

https://www.amigans.net/modules/newb...?topic_id=8895
W T F !?

Supplied by AmigaKit & not supported ?

Page generated in 0.04568 seconds with 10 queries