View Single Post
Old 14 January 2023, 16:18   #30
A500+
Amigas: A500+ A600 A1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Or did you mean selected custom #x entry was mapped to connected pad even if it was supposed to be mapped to other custom #x entry (in other joystick port)?
Yes. This is what happened originally, though I'm assuming it was a "happy accident" of the bug. It had the effect of essentially always making a single controller occupy the port assigned to player 1, regardless of whether or not it was that specific controller that was used to create the mapping originally. Only when both controllers were present did it assign each to their own respective port.

Quote:
I don't think this is possible automatically.
I didn't think so either but thought I'd ask in case I was missing something. Like I said it's not a problem - I just need to remember to carry the player one controller around with me. If not it's no great hardship to change the custom slots around anyway. I was just being lazy

Quote:
btw, winuae.7z updated, now also hotplugging should work correctly.
Great. I'm away with work at the moment until Wednesday but I have my laptop and both pads with me so I'll get to testing later tonight if I can. I'll let you know if it works. I'll also test on the desktop once I'm back home on Wednesday too.

Page generated in 0.04363 seconds with 11 queries