Thread: Devil's Temple
View Single Post
Old 08 November 2022, 19:19   #207
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARALAX View Post
Everyone has their own opinion! As long as you can deal with people who have different opinions, it's totally fine. However, my impression is different after such posts, because unlike you, I do not need to get too close to critics or even to insult them. And that is, among other things, what makes a review: expressing criticism without being insulting. And I've been doing really well with it for years. If you don't want your games or playable demos to be reviewed, then don't publish them. Where is the problem? There's no reason to get so upset about it, nor to be insulting.
You insulted me when you posted your review on my itch page with a link to your channel. What exactly am I supposed to do? Be thankful at your ill founded comments? Look at it from my point of view for potential customers who read things like "the game is unfinished", it won't make them buy it for sure, or look at your comments here sprawling the same untruths.

Take my insults as intended sir, you are an attention seeking moron. I have several private messages supporting my comments from members on the A1K.

It's a shame Amiga 37 has already gone because I'd quite happily give you my thoughts in person given the opportunity as I recall I was sitting in the same Greek restaurant as you on the Saturday evening before SetPatch.

Leave it at that, I have better things to do than waste my time on this utter fucking drivel of a conversation.

Page generated in 0.04655 seconds with 10 queries