Thread: Tf1260
View Single Post
Old 25 October 2022, 18:59   #427
rabidgerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
This is it:

http://robthenerd.com/misc/tf1260cooler.jpg

The fan is mounted on a small aluminium bracket that fits underneath the floppy drive and mounts using the spare screw hole on the side of the drive, and is directed towards the heatsink. I can't use the IDE port on the TF 1260 of course, but allowances could always be made for that too if I needed.

Sucking air out isn't likely to work well in an A1200 because there are so many ventilation spaces in the case. You'll get very little airflow over the CPU because so much of the air will come from elsewhere.
Shite! My cpld heatsinks won't allow for that size of heatsink as they are too tall. I thought I was great cutting them own to size but yet their too tall to allow for a heatsink on the CPU.

Fantastic solution btw and thank you for sharing .

Ahh right I see. I though bugger all air got into the Amiga Case, so I'm actually relived to know this. Thought all those holes were for show. Do you have your Amiga raised a little? Just I have a trapdoor cover that is very holy indeed so again more air into the case I guess. But I'd need the Amiga on a little stand or something to make the most of it I reckon.

Page generated in 0.04601 seconds with 11 queries