View Single Post
Old 25 October 2022, 18:30   #4
DisasterIncarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanEBC View Post
I couldn't get it to work (well it works, it just doesn't snap anything) on 3.2.1 on my 4000.

I previously snapped HiP that used to work and now it doesn't so i did test with something previously known to work.

You think this can be fixed?

EDIT: After looking at your screenshot, you are running 3.2. I tried agaian but i tried snapping something simple .. clock.. and it DID work.
HiP used to be snappable but it has had many recent updates and mayne some change or code cleanup from the author has altered something there.
have you tried using key combo to pop up the prefs windows? see what your saved entry for HiP is and make sure theres only 1 entry that can/could match? also HiP does its own thing to save its window position which might be clashing with Snapper and taking priority over it.

The change to partial name match for snapper was because i used a few programs like Riva which include the filename being played in the window title so Snapper would never work due to the ever changing window titles, but as you may notice this means if you use small/less unique names then you end up matching all sorts of things you didnt intend to.

Yeah im using 3.2.1, and it, as always, "works for me".

Last edited by DisasterIncarna; 25 October 2022 at 18:42.

Page generated in 0.04231 seconds with 11 queries