View Single Post
Old 12 October 2022, 16:36   #20
yesplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZtOcKdOg View Post
Now my issue is just there is no mouse? Even after setting the gameport 1 or 2 to any of the options and using both the trackpad on the connected iPad Logitech Combo Touch keyboard or a separate BT mouseā€¦ :hmmm:
@aZtOcKdOg

Safari does not (yet) map the BT mouse nor the keyboard combo touch pad to the mouse pointer lock API. Same story for chrome on Android ... so the input 'mouse' which maps the native mouse input to vAmigaWeb does not work on mobile yet... works only on a Laptop computers. Really don't know why they did not do that ... I mean you can plug any exotic BT game controller into vAmigaWeb and it plays fine but an ordinary mouse is not yet supported on mobile platforms ... I think this will be fixed be google or apple in the future because it just feels weird not to support it

alternatively to a real mouse there are still two 'mouse touchpad' implementations for your touch screen ... dragging on your devices screen will make the mouse move ... as for the buttons there are two control schemas

'btn|move|btn' means left mouse button when you touch the left screen edge, right mouse button when you touch the right edge of the screen ... move when swiping in the middle of the screen ... left button is 10% of the left screen side| move 80 % | right button is 10 % of the right screen side

'move|right btn/left btn' means 50% of the left side is for mouse moving and the right 50% of the screen is the two buttons. On the top right quadrant is right button and the right bottom part of the screen is the touch area for the left mouse button.

@Photon
does UAE4Arm support real BT mouse / keyboard touch pads ?

Last edited by yesplease; 12 October 2022 at 17:05.

Page generated in 0.04382 seconds with 11 queries