View Single Post
Old 24 September 2022, 10:58   #107
DisasterIncarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Which emulator are you using and do you have an example of what to do to reproduce it - preferably using as little software as possible to reproduce it?

Have seen many issues with the bsdsocket.library implementation in various UAE variants and already have a few workarounds in the code for UAE issues. It would be great if you could bug report it to the emulator authors.

Does it also happen when you call aminetrecent in the shell? Would be great if it could be bug reported to the emulator author.
its latest 3x FS-UAE for Linux which im using on the Steam Deck, as i did it via the GUI and nothing seemed to break, i just kind of hid the error, ill try and reproduce it on the steam deck once a few accessories arrive later today, a dock and a better bluetooth keyboard so its less of a nightmare using desktops and i can try a bigger range of functiosn without using the GUI and see what errors pop up.

For me this is only happening on the x86 linux build, ive only seen this on the steam deck, so maybe its the emulator, maybe its the version of linux valve uses, would need to try the linux build on different linux distros to know more, i get no such error when i compile fs-uae for arm for use on the pi400, nor have i had the error on the windows version.

Page generated in 0.04626 seconds with 11 queries