View Single Post
Old 24 July 2022, 03:57   #12
grelbfarlk

Even trying to remember it all is hard.
I think I have about:
9 A4000 accelerators, of 6 different makes
Can't say for certain how many PCI PPC accelerators, it's over 10.
4 RTG cards
Some A2000/A500 accelerators
Random Z2 boards
6ish complete A4000s, 4 with mediators
An A2000 and a CDTV, maxed to the gills.

No I don't need the money, I just have too much stuff.

Sorry Alex I don't have a CDTV keyboard. The only external floppy I have is my original A1010 and that's got to be the oldest Amiga thing I have. No, for some reason I still have the 256k A1000 memory that I yanked for some reason when we upgraded to an A2000.
I bought most of it broken as a project to see if I could fix it, so most of it was really cheap. Seems like it's scalping if something I bought for $100 and fixed up and flip it for $600, is kind of shitty. Some was donated, some was loot.
Originally I had an A4000 in an Elbox tower, it wasn't running for about 10 years. I fixed that up and realized I still had my desktop case and the busboard for it. So I looked for a motherboard, and I found one but it was in a tower with a broken busboard and motherboard. So I took that motherboard and built up the desktop again. Then I realized I now had to find another motherboard for the new tower and an accelerator. So I got a couple broken motherboards and eventually fixed them up. Now I have an extra motherboard and while I'm fixing it up, for a spare I see an empty case. So I buy the case and now I need a busboard as one of them was shot... Anyway a few more iterations of that and I have six A4000s.

The CDTV the only thing I want to do to it is replace the 1X CDROM with a slot load DVD drive.

Last edited by grelbfarlk; 24 July 2022 at 04:23.

Page generated in 0.04272 seconds with 10 queries