View Single Post
Old 19 June 2022, 14:40   #192
Zak
Zap´em

Hello benvelor,

keeping is the goal keeper's skills, I don't know what's meant with handling, but it's obviously not the same? As for resilience in Goal!, it's the value of how much the ball is sticking to one's feet while in possession of the ball. In Pro Evolution Soccer I used "dribble accuracy" for this value, because the best analogy for this value is how hard it is for the opponent to steal the ball from the player due to his technical abilities. Maybe that's more like handling? I don't know anything about FM though, I concentrated on Pro Evolution Soccer.
Therefore I don't know if values below a certain point in FM are even used or not. Like do players have values below 20? If not, it could be set too high to start the corresponding Goal! values with 28. For the PES values I started with something like 14 Goal! value bars.
I also made a different plan, I counted the yellow and red Goal! values together as 13, and below that I had values like minus 13 in the greens and minus 13 would be the absolute zero. It was more easy for me to count the values that way in the editor and I could picture the outcome more easy. Like what value would be 31 in your count? With counting to 13, I know that a 4 is 4 yellow value bars.
Also, when you edit teams, make sure to edit all team members values first to a common standard. For example, I edited all players to a value of 6 yellow bars and selected "copy to all". Then I could count each player's values starting from 6 upwards or downwards while editing player after player. That made things much easier. Otherwise you always have to start at the top (40/13), which can be a quite stressful work.

Page generated in 0.06993 seconds with 11 queries