View Single Post
Old 05 June 2022, 23:39   #280
PixelsAtDawn
Amiga Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
Any chance the Magazine could be shipped in a plastic bag (similar to RetroGamer). I just received a very soggy issue #12 that is unfortunately destined for recycling.... I have placed another order to replace it, but would like to avoid this situation in the future. Thx
Sorry to hear about that BigT. Obviously we don't want you paying twice for a damaged magazine. If you drop us a mail at amiga@addict.media with some pictures of the damage and your old and new order number, we'll refund you the new order and claim back from the mail service. Please explain the situation in the e-mail as it won't necessarily get picked up by me.

We're not currently planning to move to plastic wrapping. Plastic waste is a huge problem in modern society, and we are trying to keep our packaging as recyclable as possible - many other magazines are now starting to move over to paper packaging, at least in the UK. We're keeping an eye on any shipping problems and we'll make changes if we need to, but the issues are currently few and far between.

Page generated in 0.06523 seconds with 11 queries