View Single Post
Old 02 June 2022, 14:53   #15
Lektroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jope View Post
People tend to hate it if I'm helpful when not asked, so I try to only info dump on people if I can detect that someone actually asked for it.

I don't see in this thread where Lektroid requested instructions on how to complete the task.
I'm not sure how you expect me to beg for either the file or the info, but I did ask on several occasions, maybe you never read my posts properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lektroid
If anyone has an actual ADF of SysSpeed that they could kindly share, or even a tutorial on how to unpack the LHA to an ADF would be useful, that wouid be hugely appreciated.
Quote:
I feel I need to explain my situation before someone would be kind enough to share the requested file, or a little more info on how to convert the file.
Quote:
If anyone has some info on how to get the lha converted, or the file itself, that would be much appreciated. Thanks again in advance.
Just to point out, the above quotes are requests for help. If you didn't notice that, or just want to have fun watching the newbie squirm, then that is your issue, not mine..

Quote:
It is not the correct place for that kind of discussion either, so a new thread about it should be opened in some more suitable section of the board. Support.apps is most likely a good place.
Exactly, that's why I initially asked for the file (since this is a request forums), but it's clear nobody wanted to give it up and told me to do it myself.

Quote:
Nothing personal, not trying to deliberately haze the newbie.
Clearly you are. I'm sure it's not difficult for anyone here to re-share a file that was previously posted.

If someone asked for something I had, I would send it straight to them without even thinking about it - in fact I do this on a regular basis, I've even sent stuff though the post at my expense to help folk. I certainly wouldn't be coming back with a load of patronising nonsense that is no help to anyone just to feed my ego.

Page generated in 0.04538 seconds with 11 queries