View Single Post
Old 02 June 2022, 01:06   #10
levellord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx80 View Post
Does anyone got AfaOS work with AmigaOS 3.2.1 out of the box or can point me to whats needed to make it work? Antializing seems not to work for me on latest AfaOS.

Hi zx80,

I followed the steps WalkeroGR explained in his video here and successfully installed AfAOS on AOS 3.2:

[ Show youtube player ]

I only cared for fonts anti-aliasing but it appears that other stuff is not working at all, and the same happened to WalkeroGR.

Now, I found a bug within the AfAOS and it is pretty annoying. When AfAOS is active, and I try to do a copy in Pointer (Workbench->Prefs->Pointer), it will error out and pop up will declare that it "Could not open clipboard". Here is the image of the issue:

As soon as I disable AfAOS, the Pointer will be able to copy/paste stuff. I hope AfAOS will be updated again and made work on AOS 3.2, it is truly great software for anyone running WB on RTG.

I also tried "freetype2.library"

https://amitopia.com/truetype-fonts-...ga-is-awesome/

And it worked, but not for the monotype fonts. Those would be so spread out and anything using monotype would look weird. I tried reducing spaces between letters, without much success. You can try it out, maybe it will work for you.

Page generated in 0.04423 seconds with 11 queries