View Single Post
Old 21 May 2022, 13:39   #3
AMIGAX10

Hello and thanks for the reply.

So v3.0 the renderer is Direct3D and the issue occurs when the PC is booted up, I tried to grab a screenshot of the empty GUI, pressed Printscreen and the GUI loaded up instantly? Then if you close the GUI and press F12 again, it works as intended.

So I tested v3.0 on an old laptop, cloned the settings over, it worked for the first time, rebooted and now when you press F12 the whole program bugs out, black screen, cannot get back ingame.

I tried v3.6.1 and set it to Direct9 but the framepacing is not accurate, seems between each frame there's like a smearing effect, doesn't feel like an Amiga, also with v3.6.1 the surround sound don't work, it only applies to left/right speakers where v3.0 the surround sound works fine. I tried Directx11 setting on v3.6.1 and the window minimizes and brings up the GUI but Dx11 don't look or feel right?

v3.0 is the best version, the framepacing is perfect, sharp FPS between each frame, surround sound works, just feels much more authentic.

I also had some random crashes with all version when pressing F12 ingame, Faulting name SHELL32, could this be anything to do with setting Windows to High Contrast mode?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Page generated in 0.04500 seconds with 11 queries