Thread: PD Games
View Single Post
Old 19 March 2022, 10:28   #891
qupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitm4n View Post
Hi Qupe, i'm enjoying this thread too. Giving me ideas for games to add to my update pack. Superballz looks great, shame it crashes. I've also noted down nIBbLIT, Colours and Shoot Out (Otto version). If anyone does have working versions or full versions of some of these please throw them in the mix

Qupe, you mentioned "Added a load of games recently here are the ones from the last few days." Where are you adding these, just your own collection? Would you mind me adding to my unofficial pack?
I may see if I can create some level maps for Superballz as it is very short as it is anyway, even if the other 2 maps were there.

Colours and Shoot Out (otto version) are the full versions? Both are on Aminet.

I have a few playlists on my channel but one is Amiga PD/Shareware and there are currently 120 (1 is an updated version tho) games in there, alphabetically. I could post all the videos here if will benefit.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...H3gNkEOdryqbXm

I then have another playlist which is 'the search for the full version' as there are a few PD games I can only find unregistered versions.

Please add what you like to your packs, we all have our own preferences, setups etc. As some my know I use FSUAE as my main emulator but do own Amiga's and will do a little video on my collection at some point

Page generated in 0.04867 seconds with 11 queries