View Single Post
Old 23 February 2022, 09:57   #95
hitm4n

Guys i'm not going to change the settings just to match Damiens no matter how much he's whinging in the background. He needs to get a grip and leave me be and do his own thing. Where is the issue if the settings work for YOU?

Dunny is the only one who has specified its not working and where the issue was and i've updated that. I would have to assume then that he's using the pack and with no further comment that its now working since the DirectDraw change? Dunny, would love to hear back on the latest pack version. Cheers.

enigma776's "resolution things, go look" is not useful to me and didn't even state whether the game pack actually worked for him or not. That one really gave me the impression he was just passing here as a proxy for Damien.

enigma776, are you using my addon? Do the games work? If not, why not? Please post some screenshots if resolutions are way off. Thanks.

Everyone else is just saying "match Damiens". Well i won't, not just for the sake of it.
I understood the problem with the DirectDraw and the 2xScaling and i've had no issue changing those. But i won't change things just because Damien wants it or "that's how Damien does it". He is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy.

My configs now have only minor differences to DDs. I'm using the same base resolution as his and unless you can tell me its not working for you and help out with why, post screenshots etc. then they are staying as they are.

My games and configs work fine for me and i know work fine for some other people too (who dare not speak out and i understand why). These configs won't force you into 1920x1080 any more and i'm glad i made those changes so more people can use the pack. I wouldn't release them if i didn't want people to be able to use them.

So. Do they work for YOU (collectively)?

I didn't have time last night, i was still hunting for games, but i will be trying Damiens suggested config settings for myself tonight and will try to learn what's going on and why they are good to use. If they prove useful in the base configs and/or negate the need for me to use overrides, then i will for sure use them and re-release.

Page generated in 0.04270 seconds with 11 queries