View Single Post
Old 13 February 2022, 20:34   #69
hitm4n

"DamienDs WinUAE - Hitm4ns Addon Pack 1.zip" is ready...

After much frustration with screenmodes and grabbing the screenshots, most of my morning was spent figuring this out, i started creating an addon pack this afternoon around 3pm. I've nailed a process thats super quick (for 1 disk games) and by 7.30pm (as i type this) i have my first pack done. 12 new games for the collection.

I have uploaded the set to the ~uploads/hitm4n folder on the Grandis/Turran FTP.

Some notes. The zip has a root WinUAE folder and the Games/Unofficial and Configurations/Unofficial paths within. Unpack directly where you need it. If you want to integrate the games into the complete set place the game files and configs 1 level up of course alongside the rest and you will have to update the configs so they see the new game path.

Screenshots, title/gameplay are all included. 720x576 is the default resolution in fullscreen windowed mode. LEDs are on, as is sound for the disk drive (but no clicking). NO scanlines. If you use my host/hardware overrides too (in the zone, uploaded today) you will have a beautifully sized game screen perfect for a 1080p monitor. I run WinUAE fullscreen on a 1920x1080 resolution, in DirectDraw mode and the graphics are glorious.

New games are...

Brainbow - The Rainbow Puzzler
Coin Mania
Drag and Drop
GermZ
Glow Track
Gold Mine
Imbrium - Day of Reckoning
Interlock
London Rain Matrix
Looty
Not Cave Runner II

Feedback welcome, particularly if its not working and i'll help out where i can (i'm no WinUAE expert).

There will be another pack soon and i will consider requests too. (please provide HOL links).

Enjoy.

Page generated in 0.04455 seconds with 11 queries