View Single Post
Old 12 February 2022, 09:33   #4725
Ian
Global Moderator

It is poor form to post in a closed thread, but needs must.

Banning DamienD was a team decision.

I had left the forum when DamienD was at his best, when I came back and became a GM, DamienD was not the person that built up this amazing reputation. He was going from argument to argument, and when there wasn't one, he would start one and then call for back up, which as I was new I would foolishly give him.

In my first few weeks he caused more moderating work than any other user.

He'd clearly had enough, but loved the adulation he was getting from the fans of his packs. Hence why he "quit" numerous times only to never see this through once he had enough people boosting his ego. I doubt even the most ardent fan of his packs, could argue about DamienD's general behaviour over his last couple of years here.

Regarding the moderation of this forum, as a team we have been instructed to not overly moderate the forum. People posting in the wrong forum is hardly the worst crime in the world.

All of us have busy personal lives, and cannot devote the kind of time to this as DamienD did.

DamienD choose to moderate the forum by looking at every post, he was never told to. He was never told to spend all day here. This was his choice and moaning about it really just indicates he knows he made the wrong life choice.

I hope he finds peace within himself, I bear him no ill will. But time for everyone to move on.

If you cannot cope with EAB without DamienD being here, then please let us know, bans don't have to be earned, you can request them, or just log out and remember what you consider to be the "good times"

Page generated in 0.04664 seconds with 11 queries