View Single Post
Old 10 February 2022, 21:36   #83
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriens View Post
Just watched the video.
The game is bad indeed

Sure there are quite lot of game creators here, I'm also one of them.

Guess you can say the game is crap, you don't like it and make a full video about it (which is a good tribute to it) but ...
The annoying part is when you fuck directly the developpers. No one forced you to play it, I can not understand why you are so aggressive towards these people. (and you say "if you do not like my videos do not watch them", they would reply "if you do not like our game, do not play it" ... same logic here).

As far as I remember, I've enjoyed lot of "crap game" videos, including some from you, but seeing such message toward developpers is very distrurbing.

Ok first thing is thanks for watching some of my SGT videos that's great and as for your query regarding me attacking the programmers let me explain as you queried me in a polite way as opposed to the couple of planks on this thread literally attacking me (am I bothered?! Nope).
The reason I was so angry during this video is because this is on the back of me finally managing to Longplay this damn game, it caused me days and days of doing the editing, rerecording, and replaying it, it was an absolute bloody nightmare to the point I had to rely on to two guys that trained the game for me to get through it so in other words I knew what the game was about and it got me so angry after the days that I put effort into long playing it just to fill another hole in YouTube's "no Amiga longPlay available for viewers to see" library, so when it came to doing this shit game time review I was fuming and rightfully so and I have no regrets aiming it at the programmers as I meant what I said and I stand by what I said and those middle fingers were deserved, believe me if you put as much effort into this longplaying this game as I did you would see the reasoning for my anger.

Ooh better find my safe space,...you dozy planks!,...not you Oriens

Page generated in 0.04739 seconds with 11 queries