View Single Post
Old 24 January 2022, 22:49   #1
aNdy/AL/COS

Thumbs up Welsh Greetings!

I had a bit of a false start a few years ago on this forum! My youngest had moved out, I dragged out my A1200 got it working then... she moved back in and the A1200 got put away! HOWEVER! She's moved out again and I'm now converting my spare bedroom into a little dev studio for my C64 shenanigans (I'm a member of C64 groups Cosine and Arkanix Labs) and soon to be joined by my Amiga!

My A1200 still works! I managed to image the original HD in WinUAE and have been sorting through some code, GFX and music. See some screen grabs below of stuff I've been trying to rescue.

My A1200 is now being upgraded in the next week with an 8Gb CF HD containing OS3.2. It has an Apollo 1230 card with 16mb and an Indivision AGA MK2. Old hardware being connected includes a CD-ROM drive via a Squirrel interface and an external Cumana DD. Plus my sampler and a few other bits and pieces.

I'm looking to get back into creating new stuff soon, starting with music! Hope to join in the fun on this forum; I have so much to relearn...

Some things I've partially rescued from my old HD and am trying to get working...

AmiRhythm - a simple drum machine I coded in BB2. Buggy as hell!

Spheroid - a simple puzzle game that is refusing to compile at present...

Last edited by aNdy/AL/COS; 24 January 2022 at 22:50. Reason: extra info

Page generated in 0.08683 seconds with 11 queries