View Single Post
Old 10 December 2021, 17:35   #8
saimon69
J.M.D - Bedroom Musician

Unfortunately there are no ready tools for it, else i would have said go for the 'another world' approach and use vectors to have more frames and less memory - fantavision and aegis animator are not exactly good for it due to the forced morph approach rather than keyframe - if they have a keyframe approach i did not find it at the time.

Hache i know you are a pro animator, however i can give you some hints from my dpaint time when i used to do animations too:

- first if you can try to get hands on dpaint 4 or Disney animation studio, to use the onion skinning features (lighttable in deluxe paint) - start with the wireframe in 4 colors, i used yellow and cyan to do wireframe then black to do the contours once the shape is done

- second, split in sequences and join it together with a program like scala; that should help with the syncing too - for the rate i would go to subsets of the frame rate - if you in pal i would say 12 FPS, in NTSC 15 - so that a sequence of 120 frames is 10 second in example.

Third, try to catch some old Eric Schwartz animation on youtube: you will see how sometimes he used pseudo motion blur to improve fluidity

Last edited by saimon69; 10 December 2021 at 17:48.

Page generated in 0.05981 seconds with 11 queries