View Single Post
Old 02 December 2021, 20:38   #33
Tigerskunk
Inviyya Dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brave Ant View Post
Well, I played The original Knighmare back then in 1988, yup, I had an MSX.

And this remake is not good, I don´t like It.

I don´t like so many things, for example I don´t like the music, the colors of the hero are ugly, the colors for example of the armored enemies are bad too, the bats are ugly compared to the original ones, the shadows that they cast are made of little dots when the original was a full black shadow, the arrows that shot the enemy are too ornated, etc...It´s not good at all. I don´t like It, really, and I appreciate their effort but man, no way.

I hope this game improve a lot, now I refuse to play It. It´s a very special game for the MSX and this port is not doing justice to that game, better play the original one.

You can try the original Knightmare online in the link that I put, the controls are pretty easy, Arrow Keys to move, Space to Shot, that´s all (In the original with F5 you could Pause the game).
Just compare the original 8 bit video game with the 16 bit and see It for yourself what is the best version.

https://www.file-hunter.com/MSX/index.php?id=knightmare
Sorry, mate, but h0ffman's version just shits on the MSX one from the top of Mt. Everest.

Must be rose tinted nostalgic goggles you are wearing.

Page generated in 0.04381 seconds with 11 queries