Thread: Scorpion Engine
View Single Post
Old 02 December 2021, 12:06   #1549
ElectricCafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by earok View Post
Latest update:

- For AmigaOSX and UltraNarwall: Add21K is optional and off by default, though again you may need to delete your output folder. Note that the only situation in which it'd actually recover any memory is if you're running Kickstart 1.3 (which always opens the CLI even if you don't call it, so it's off by default and basically just there if you're making an A500 game specifically).

- For ElectricCafe: Fixed incompatibility between CameraBox and Camera Interpolation commands

- General: The time taken to do a paletteswap should be lower if you're doing a bunch on the same animation concurrently. Though the time taken to swap a single color will be the same as before.

@AcidBottle it is sounding like an engine bug rather than something you've done, I don't suppose you'd mind giving me a copy of the game where the bug can be demonstrated at the start?
Earok - in this latest version I notice all my yield times are different (maybe twice as quick) so all of a sudden puches are being thrown at twice the rate!

I've tested this with and without the Interpolation on - so it's something else breaking 25hz timings

Page generated in 0.05252 seconds with 11 queries