View Single Post
Old 25 November 2021, 13:31   #39
DanielAllsopp

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodeSolheim View Post
I have not been able to reproduce it, even on a similar computer/OS (MacBook Pro/M1/macOS12). So it does not seem to be a general issue, at least. Does it always happen for you? Does the Amiga/FS-UAE configuration matter? What about a clean install (to a portable directory for example), with just a default A500 model and no extra config, do you still get the problem?
Yup, it happens every time. I've not tried it with a different configuration yet though, so I'll do that ASAP and report back.

Edit: Trying it with a plain A500 configuration and enabling the debugger does indeed work, so it looks like it's something to do with my configuration of this particular machine. The thing is it hasn't changed for months and months now... I'll investigate further.

Edit 2: So, it turns out that it was something I changed, one little character in my launch script: a lovely '&' at the end which allows the terminal the run the command in the background, similar to AmigaOS 'Run >NIL:' command. I did this because I started using the same macOS terminal to launch FS-UAE _and_ build my code when the terminal app in Atom stopped working.

All sorted now.

Last edited by DanielAllsopp; 25 November 2021 at 15:21. Reason: Checked different config

Page generated in 0.04366 seconds with 11 queries