View Single Post
Old 24 November 2021, 13:25   #37
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAllsopp View Post
Seems that with the latest version, `automatic_input_grab` is no longer working as it did and the mouse pointer keeps moving in and out of the window whereas previously I would have to manually un-grab it by using Alt-Tab.
You're right, there seems to be an issue on macOS and Windows where the cursor is not trapped properly on startup (sometimes, it does not seems to always happen). For some reason, it does not happen on Linux. Using Alt+G twice fixes it as a workaround, but I'll be looking at this bug asap (https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-uae/issues/286).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAllsopp View Post
Also, any news on the debugger support being fixed? The latest versions still exit the debugger immediately when accessed with F12+D.
I have not been able to reproduce it, even on a similar computer/OS (MacBook Pro/M1/macOS12). So it does not seem to be a general issue, at least. Does it always happen for you? Does the Amiga/FS-UAE configuration matter? What about a clean install (to a portable directory for example), with just a default A500 model and no extra config, do you still get the problem?

Page generated in 0.04450 seconds with 11 queries