View Single Post
Old 18 November 2021, 19:11   #2846
andyhants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turran View Post
Not a problem.

I've blocked access to TOSEC and a few other things for the anonymous "ftp" user account as they are large and there are a lot of anonymous users who just download the whole FTP. When the TOSEC things are available via torrents and similar, I see no reason why anonymous users should grab them from us/me. They are still available for everyone from the google drive backup and from the search functions at grandis.nu/turransearch

However, in your case, this is easely solved. Just create your own account instead. Since you have more than 50 posts here on EAB and your last post is no older than 5 days old, you are eligable for your own account. With your own account, you'll see it all again and you get 2 logins to the FTP simultaniously instead of just one.

Please see the first post for instructions.

I might change the rules to open up for TOSEC and all the other things again, but then I'll have to put the speed limit back for the anonymous account instead...
Hi again

My sieve-like memory strikes again - looks like I've already got my own ftp account but have no idea on the password:-
EAB Forum name andyhants already have a registered FTP account.
If you forgot your password, contact a moderator on the EAB Forums to have it changed, or ask for help here:
Please could you message me my password ?

Thanks again

Page generated in 0.04399 seconds with 11 queries